A great paint job can transform the look and feel of your home. When it comes to the exterior, good quality paint can protect the external appearance of your property against the harsh Dubai sun. Meanwhile inside, the right paint colors can keep your home looking and feeling fresh and spacious. Nevertheless, undertaking painting yourself can be a daunting prospect. Fortunately, you don’t have to as our expert painting team can help. We are happy to give instant quotes for smaller jobs such as single rooms and walls. If you are looking to repaint your whole interior or exterior, we can arrange an appointment with one of our experienced team to discuss the job face to face.Dubai is a stunning city, and a beautiful city deserves beautiful homes. We can help you to make yours attractive both inside and out. Our team has a wealth of experience in painting a variety of size, shape and style properties. No wall’s too small or job too large so get in touch today for a quotation.
FRESH, NEW LOOK
Over the years, homes can start to look worn and tired. A new coat of paint can turn back the clock and help yours look fresh and new again.
CREATE A VIBRANT ATMOSPHERE
It is amazing the difference a new coat of paint can make and with so many colours available, you can let your imagination run wild. From cool, calm tones to vibrant hues, the possibilities to transform your home are endless. Select your desired shade and we will do the rest.
PROTECTION FROM WEAR AND TEAR
Painting your home helps protect your walls from daily wear and tear. We can advise where to use different types of paint to protect the more exposed areas of your home, keeping it looking fresh for longer.
PRECAUTIONERY Measures Taken While paint Work
Our normal procedure of doing the paint work is as follows.
- Carpets are covered
- Furnishings are moved to the middle of the room, and covered for protection.
- All fixtures are removed or covered for protection.
- Cracks and holes in walls are repaired, sanded, and spot primed.
- All surfaces to be painted are scuff sanded.
- Any cracks between walls and trim are caulked.
- Primer is applied, where necessary.
- 2 coats of paint are applied.
- Lines between walls and trim and between colors are clean cut.
- Fixtures are replaced and floors are vacuumed.
- Furniture is moved back to original positions.
- Left over paint is marked and left for future touch-ups.
- Empty paint cans are removed and recycled.
These steps ensure that the given job is done to the extreme perfection with no flaws left behind.